Nick Roach, the founder of Elegant Themes has been developing a lot of cool plugins, lately. Few weeks ago, he released the Elegant theme shortcode plugin and yesterday, the elegant founder announce the release of Theme Builder Plugin.
The Elegant Themes Builder is a plugin that provides some incredible tools for structuring the content on your page. Most of these tools were previously only available for the Convertible theme, but now Nick has created a separate plugin that will work with any theme.
The plugin creates a visual drag-and-drop canvas where you can add, arrange and re-size advanced elements on your page. This builder appears below the normal text editor when you create a post or page, creating a unique canvas for each. The builder allows to you quickly create columns, sliders, tabs, buttons, toggles, boxes and so much more.
Themes Builder Plugin:
- Choose from countless modules
- Draggable Adjustments
- Easily Rearrange Elements
- Use the Builder on Any Post
- Plugin works perfectly with any WordPress Theme.
- Get Excellent Support in the Forums
- Get the plugin (plus 76 Premium themes) for just $89